Tuesday 6 May 2014

My Dahon Jetstream 5 months Ongoing and No Help From Dahon

My Dahon Jestream has been in the bike shop since December 2013 yet i still  have not  received a spare handle bar stem since the original one snapped whilst i was cycling. Raleigh the UK distributor of Dahon are not getting any joy from Dahon USA.  Cycle Surgery where i originally purchased my bike from tried their best to try to resolve this issue , however through no fault of their own,   this is now getting very silly.


I just want my Dahon Jestream fixed, so i can enjoy the summer weather,  it is coming up to 6 months.

Thanks for all the emails and messages of support! I know many of you have been trying to find out about Dahon bikes and have come across my blog about my Dahon Jestream P8 and the difficulties i have had with this bike, looks like this story is slowly moving around the world!

Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment